PLZ, PLZ – CITRA
a fresh-hopped pilsner brewed with citra hops.
Mashed with local barley along with a pinch of dextrin malt for a crispy yet luxuriously sturdy body. Steeped in our mash-tun-turned-hop back on hundreds of pounds of fresh citra hops.
A very exciting time in the brewhouse, the opportunity to brew with fresh hops only comes around once a year. Referring to the use of hops before they are dried, fresh hops need to be used immediately after harvest and boast delicate aromatics of cut grass, spice and citrus. We hope you enjoy this very special and extremely limited and extra fresh lager beer.
Historically Plz, Plz has been brewed with local cascade hops but due to a crop failure, we had to adjust and we’re lucky enough to find wildly aromatic citra hops from our friends at YCH. Though not locally, this beer still helps represent beer in its most beautiful form.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia