a cold fermented india pale ale dry-hopped with galaxy, nelson sauvin, sitiva and strata.
Though the temps outside are beginning to drop, we decided to do the same thing inside our tank for this newly developed cold crusher. What the heck even is a COLD IPA you ask? Admittedly, when we first came upon this vernacular, we wondered the same damn thing. Arguably just another style trend that will crumble away like the short-lived BRUT IPA but gosh we are here for it as long as y’all are.
With so many cool styles now used to represent different hoppy treats, IPA’s are now falling into the realm of subgenres of metal music. Aren’t we just talking about an india pale lager? Yep, definitely. What about the newly developed west coast-style pilsner? Yeah that too. Oh wait, please don’t forget about hoppy lager. MMMhmmmm, it’s that too.
Mashed with local barley malt along with an ample helping of dextrin malt for some foamy foam and body support. Fermented cool with our preferred lager yeast strain and conditioned extra COLD for a good long while. Adequately hopped with a tropical bursting blend of galaxy, nelson sauvin, sitiva and strata. Expect explosive aromatics of mango leather, cotton candy white grapes and a cantaloupe mojito.
Now our second go at this fun new style, y’all best get Reddy for this aromatic hoppy treat.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia