Appalachian wild ale fermented on local strawberries
Appalachian wild ale brewed with local barley malt and cereal mashed with local raw wheat. Boiled extensively with burlap-aged hops. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful 40Bbl foeders, meticulously crafted by our friends at Foeder Crafters of St. Louis, Missouri. Transferred into oak barrels for months of extended aging. Transferred out of oak onto a massive amount of whole, fresh, local strawberries courtesy as always of the incredible farmers at Barbee Farm of Concord, North Carolina. Fermented and aged on the strawberries for 3 months. From there, Rhythm Rug was racked into a bottling tank for packaging. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
For years now, we have partnered with the hard-working farmers to select specific varieties of strawberries that we have come to prefer. This year’s blend showcases our favorite strawberry varieties that were added to fermentation at the peak of their ripeness. Perfectly capturing the captivating juiciness of the NC strawberry, this blend offers a liquid time capsule back to warmer days.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia