boozy seltzer fermented with fresh local merlot grapes and fresh blueberries
Our interpretation of the wildly popular alcoholic seltzer waters. As one of the first craft breweries to explore hard seltzers, we knew we had the ability to create these refreshing little seltzer waters with better flavor and more integrity than what was currently on the market. By using fresh, high quality ingredients with an imaginative flavor combination, we believe Topsy is the superior boozy seltzer water. Our newest seasonal offering is inspired by everyone’s favorite pink drink and is fermented with fresh local merlot grapes, grown by our friends at Jones von Drehle of Thurmond, North Carolina along with fresh local blueberries, grown by our neighbors at Perry’s Berry’s of Morganton, North Carolina. This wildly delicious and crushable limited offering will make you never want to drink any other seltzer ever again.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia