a belgian-style tripel brewed with estate-grown marigold flowers
Brewed with water from our wells along with 96% local ingredients
Mashed with a complex blend of lighter base malts which include local pilsner malt along with a touch of biscuit and vienna malt. A kettle addition of light Belgian candi and Belgian candi syrup helps to boost sugars for a higher finished abv while simultaneously providing the correct sugars for full attenuation or dryness on the finished beer. Steeped on pounds of fresh estate-grown marigold flowers for a spicy and complex herbal profile. Fermented with our house Belgian yeast strain, achieving those iconic esters and phenolics while simultaneously achieving crushingly dry drinkability.
Described as a marigold factory this past summer/fall, we grew and processed hundreds of pounds of marigolds that made their way into a few different beers and many other projects as well. With a distinct spicy and herbal profile, we knew those aromatics would pair perfectly with the spicy yeast profile already present in a classically-inspired Belgian-style tripel. Boasting yeast-driven notes of orange marm and banana runts along with a black pepper-like aroma courtesy of the estate-grown marigold flowers.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia