Rum BA Spoonbill (available for pickup beginning 9/17)
A rum barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned on wood-fired toasted coconut.
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet rum barrels and aged for over one year. Transferred out of the barrels and onto wood-fired oven toasted coconut, just before bottling. A playful variant on one of our house-favorite stouts, this is literally a liquid rum-soaked mounds candy bar in a glass.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia