Mixed-culture kvass beer brewed with rye bread and aged on local rhubarb and local mint
Brewed in collaboration with our friend and fermentation legend Sandor Katz during a workshop we held at our Whippoorwill Farm in May of 2019. Mashed with local barley and rye malt along with 100% sourdough rye bread loaves baked by our forever homie Matthew Hickman of Underground Baking of Hendersonville, North Carolina. Fermented with our mixed house cultures and aged additionally on local rhubarb and local mint.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia