an imperial stout steeped on fire-roasted apples and house-made caramel syrup
Brewed in collaboration with our Halloween homie and ultra radical artist Blake Ferguson for his annual art hanging at our original location in Morganton, NC. Now the second release, Blake also designed the label for this beer, which is only one of a handful of times an artist other than Woolly Press has found their way on one of our labels.
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Steeped on fire-roasted apples and blended with house-made oat milk caramel syrup.
Boasting a decadent imperial stout layered base complimented by swaths of sticky house-made dairy-free caramel and a kiss of roasted apple in the finish, this imperial stout is the perfect beer to satisfy those spooky October nights.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia