Spoonbill [Double Coconut]
Spoonbill [Double Coconut] 14% $32
a bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout conditioned twice on toasted coconut
Mashed with a base of local barley malt and injected with a decadent blend of the finest caramel, chocolate and roasted malts. Fermented with our preferred stout yeast strain for an unbelievably thick body and luxurious mouthfeel. Transferred into freshly dumped, extremely wet Buffalo Trace bourbon barrels and aged for over 15 months. Transferred out of the barrels and onto wood-fired, oven toasted coconut. But for this version, we didn’t just stop there. We yank the first amount of toasted coconut out of the beer and hit it with a second helping of the same massive amount of coconut.
Quite literally a liquid bourbon-soaked mounds candy bar, this decadent imperial stout is the perfect dessert sipper. With huge Malibu liqueur vibes, this saturated big kid beer is dripping with chocolate covered shreds of coconut.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia