a west coast-style pilsner dry-hopped with citra, HBC 630 and strata
Named after a well known surf beach in Santa Cruz, California, Steamer Lane is the second beer in our new series of west coast-style pilsner beers inspired by surf spots.
Mashed with local pilsner malt along with a considerable amount of dextrin malt for increased mouthfeel and foam stability. Hopped with moderate intensity with citra, experimental HBC 630 and strata and dry-hopped with a blend of the same.
Falling somewhere in between an India pale lager, a hoppy pilsner and a west coast IPA, we immediately loved the nomenclature but most of all, the crushing crushability of this crispy dried out crusher. Boasting intense tropical aromatics from some choice hops, we don’t really care what you call it, we just ask that you summon your inner gnar while surfing your nearest ocean waves or surfing the channels on your couch.
You do you.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia