a doppelbock-style lagerbier.
Crafted in collaboration with the lager making homies of Zillicoah Beer Co. of Asheville, North Carolina. Mashed with local pilsner malt along with heaps of toasty Vienna and Munich malts from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina. Boiled exclusively in our open-top oak foeder with hot granite rocks, gathered from a quarry in McDowell County, inside the flames of local cherry and oak. This is the magnificence of steinbier. The rocks are pulled from the flames, dipped into the wort and with a sensational sizzle, a mind-bending amount of caramelization is achieved. Fermented cool with a house favorite lager yeast and conditioned cold for an extra long time. Precisely the way lagers were intended to be.
Our fourth release of this truly special beer, this cold weather crusher provides delicate notes of Highland scotch whisky and crème brûlée. Along with rich miner
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia