a stone-boiled and slightly smoked autumnal-style lagerbier.
Brewed with water from our wells along with 88% local ingredients.
Crafted in collaboration with our lager-making homies at Zillicoah Beer Co. of Asheville, North Carolina. Mashed with a purposeful blend of local pilsner and munich malts along with a pinch of smoked and dextrin malt. Boiled in our dainty, open top oak foeder with local granite rocks, set ablaze with local oak and cherry wood. Utilizing the blazing hot rocks as a driving force to achieve color, we did not use any dark malts in this beer. Fermented cool with our preferred house lager yeast strain. Lagered cold for a long maturation period until crisp and crushable.
Perhaps our favorite time of year to pair beers with weather, this iteration of a festbier pairs perfectly with late night roaring fires, foggy sunrise boat outings and a local brat, nestled inside a salted pretzel bun. Prost!
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia