a blend of bourbon barrel-aged imperial stouts aged on cocoa nibs, hazelnuts and vanilla
Some of our favorite palz in the industry, we’ve had the distinct pleasure of sharing some memorable experiences along with some pretty incredible beer projects with the lovely folks at Perennial Artisan Ales of Saint Louis, Missouri.
Though a wildly talented brewery spanning all styles they create, their name has certainly become synonymous with barrel-aged imperial stouts. Having worked on one stout project with them previously, we’ve learned a tremendous amount from them and found ways to incorporate their techniques into our very own stout program.
But sometimes sharing secrets just simply isn’t enough. This time, we decided to share some barrels of our very favorite stouts and blend them all together. Showcasing depth from both of our stout programs, the blend encompasses rich barrel character. Composed of 4 different bourbon barrels, this stout happily boasts unrivaled complexity. If relying on the bourbon barrels wasn’t enough, we finished this baddie off with videri cocoa nibs, house-toasted hazelnuts and smooth and silky vanilla.
Boasting huge swathy notes of vanilla drenched charred wood and those jam-packed-with-hazelnut Choceur chocolate bars you get from Aldi, this is quickly becoming one of our favorite blended and adjuncted BA imperial stouts that we have released. Sip it. Don’t miss it.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia