mixed-culture gose with strawberry, tarragon, & sea salt
Introducing our second of many to come in a new experimental, mixed-culture, barrel aged, fruited gose beer series.
Mashed with a distinct blend of local barley malt and local wheat malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American made oak foeders. Transferred out of and aged additionally in wine barrels. Pulled out of the barrel and transferred onto local strawberries courtesy of our friends at Barbee Farms of Concord, North Carolina. Aged additionally on fresh tarragon and blended with sea salt. Conditioned naturally inside the bottles and kegs.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia