a mixed-culture ale co-fermented local strawberries.
Our second offering in a brand new experimental fruited co-fermented mixed-culture project, we have always blurred the lines with what beer could and should represent. Combining a few concepts we have long pioneered, this new fruited mixed ferm lineup won’t be that different from many of our previous fruited offerings. With natural wine becoming more and more of a powerhouse amongst consumers, this product line offers us the opportunity to appeal to both beer and wine drinkers alike.
Showcasing the strawberry for this second offering seemed like the perfect fruit for us. Long known for embracing the strawberry and it’s fickle flavors in our mixed-ferm beers, this saison is basically the baby brother version to our beloved Rhythm Rug.
Boasting a color reminiscent of a delicate orange wine and bottled in clear 750’s, this liquid is incredibly pleasing to the eye. With an aroma of spiced strawberry jam and ample barrel funk, we hope your taste buds are blurred and bewildered.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia