a sweet potato autumn ale brewed with vanilla, ginger, cardamom, clove, allspice and cinnamon
Mashed with local barley malt along with a pinch of our favorite toasty and caramel malts. Fermented clean and crisp with our preferred house ale yeast for a full bodied yet crushingly dry finish. Fermented again atop an ample helping of North Carolina sweet potatoes. Aged on a delicate blend of traditional pie spices. Historically adverse to creating anything pumpkin or spice related, this has always been our approach to those faimilar fall flavors. Now in its eighth year, this unique autumn ale is best served alongside friends and family at your very own supper table.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia