an english-style golden beer hopped with whole leaf citra
Brewed in collaboration with our Eastern NC pal Ryan Witter-Merithew of Casita Brewing Company located in Wilson, North Carolina. A fella who cut his teeth in the beer scene in NC and then set out to travel the world in the name of beer, it’s awesome having him back making suds in the old north state.
After many texts and email exchanges flirting with the idea of making a beer together, we finally did the dang thing. Inspired by our collective love of small British pub beers, here is a snip from Ryan on the direction of this collaboration:
“One of my all time fav beers is fyne ales jarl. It’s an English golden ale with loads of whole leaf citra in the hop back. 4% and endless drinkable. I’m all for it. Great for this time of year.”
So we did just that. We snagged a boatload of incredibly complex and aromatic whole leaf citra hops and used our mash-tun-turned-hop-back to steep all of the leafy goodness on the wort. Dry-hopped with a blend of our hand-selected citra hops along with the whole leaf, this 4% crusher is wildly aromatic and perfectly suited for your favorite football match on the tele.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia