Take My Hand
a blended imperial stout with equal parts 24 month old apple brandy barrel-aged stout and 15 month old sherry puncheon-aged stout
These days, we are beginning to feel like real life, skin in the game imperial stout makers. With a plethora of sleeping liquids in a variety of interesting oak barrels, we have fully embraced our imperial stout and big beer program. And as the age of some of these luxurious liquids turns from months to year to years, we are increasingly enamored with this side of our brewing portfolio.
The more beers we release, the more we discover what you, dear customer, wants to chew on. Though we have certainly layered a few of our stouts with decadent adjuncts, this blend is about the beer, the barrel and a damn good bit of time.
At times, we fill barrels with not much of a plan. And then life happens. We get busy and forget they even exist. Which honestly, is the best possible scenario for some of these sleeping giants.
For this rare treat, we are pleased to feature the very last apple brandy barrel-aged imperial stout. As we have released a few different beers with this stock in the past, some of you might know what a tasty dish this is. And if that’s not enough, we reserved a small amount of sherry barrel-aged stock to complete this offering.
Rich in depth and barrel character, this is possibly our most poised imperial stout to date. Dripping with saturated barrel character with a tremendously thick body, we humbly offer this decadent beverage to those lucky enough to stumble upon one.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia