a west coast-style india pale ale wet-hopped with fresh citra and mosaic
Mashed with two row barley along with a dash of dextrin malt and flaked oats for a luxurious and firm body. Hopped intensely in our mash-tun-turned-hop-back with hundreds of pounds of fresh citra and mosaic hops. Flown in immediately after harvest to properly utilize their freshness, this is the first time we have brewed with fresh hops direct from Yakima. Fermented with our preferred WC yeast strain until clean and crisp and conditioned cold for beautiful clarity.
Already a house favorite, the fresh citra and mosaic hops provide the classic aromatics y’all’ve come to expect with those varietals while simultaneously offering more subtle aromatics. A rare treat from our little farmhouse brewery, you won’t want to miss out on this handsomely hopped seasonal release.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia