Unusual Frequency (DELTA) (available for pickup beginning 5/14)
a weldwerks-style double india pale ale, dry-hopped with citra, belma and sabro
A few months back, we introduced Unusual Frequency [BETA], the beer that represents our foray into the unfiltered side of the ever-evolving india pale ale. Our buds at The Veil, took our hands and for that, we are forever grateful. The goal of this rotating hazy series is to showcase collaborations and the techniques shared by some of the folks in the industry who we feel are doing it best.
For the third beer, we linked up with the hazy taste makers at Weldwerks Brewing Company of Greeley, Colorado. Known for a beer called Juicy Bits along with their mind-bending approach to huge imperial stouts, we are hyped to be releasing a beer with these mountainous folks. Adhering to their techniques and teachings, we set out to make a double india pale that represents how they like to do things out in the rockies. Utilizing water from our wells and local grain along with techniques employed at Weldwerks, the result is a triumphant and poignant approach to the modern IPA.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia