Unusual Frequency (GAMMA)
a civil society-style double india pale ale, dry-hopped with citra, kohatu and mosaic
A few weeks back, we introduced Unusual Frequency [BETA], the beer that represents our foray into the unfiltered side of the ever-evolving india pale ale. Our buds at The Veil, took our hands and for that, we are forever grateful. What we didn’t tell you is that it also represented the first of a handful of curated cloudy collaborations with some of the folks who do it best.
For the second beer, we linked up with our buds at Civil Society Brewing Co. of Jupiter, Florida. Adhering to their techniques and teachings, we set out to make a double india pale that represents how they like to do things at the beach. Utilizing water from our wells and local grain along with their hops and techniques, the result is a triumphant and poignant approach to the modern IPA.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia