Unusual Frequency (THETA)
an american solera-style double india pale ale dry-hopped with hand-selected nelson sauvin, simcoe and strata
A few months back, we introduced Unusual Frequency [BETA], the beer that represents our foray into the unfiltered side of the ever-evolving india pale ale. Our buds at The Veil, took our hands and for that, we are forever grateful. Well at this point, I am sure anyone who cares is fully aware that this is a limited release hazi boi series, featuring some of our buds in the industry we think do it best.
Heading into the fourth beer, we linked up with the bubz at American Solera Brewery of Tulsa, Oklahoma. Adhering to their techniques and teachings, we set out to make a double india pale that represents how they like to do things on the prairie. Utilizing water from our wells and local grain along with their techniques and hand-selected hops, the result is a triumphant and poignant approach to the modern IPA.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia