A mixed-culture gose beer fermented with local watermelon and aged on organic hibiscus flowers, fresh brewer-processed limes, brewer-grown lime basil and sea salt.
The original beer that launched the concept of creating a mixed-culture gose beer series, we first blended and released this gem in the summer of 2018. Now, the third season into launching our fresh to death clear 12oz bottle format, we are incredibly pleased to offer the OG blend.
Mashed with a distinct blend of local barley malt and local wheat malt. Fermented with our mixed house cultures in one of our beautiful American made oak foeders. Transferred out of and aged additionally in wine barrels. Pulled out of the barrel and transferred onto tons of local brewer-processed watermelons. Aged additionally on brewer-processed lime zest and juice, organic hibiscus flowers, brewer-grown lime basil and sea salt. Conditioned naturally inside the bottle and keg.
Where most gose beers on the market are soured in a kettle with yogurt or a single strain of lactobacillus, ours are fermented with our mixed house cultures for layers of funky complexity. Boasting an insane dark rosé color, this end-of-summer crusher is simply bursting with watermelon aroma and flavor. Expect huge notes of watermelon jolly rancher, agua de jamaica and salted watermelon blok energy chews.
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia