a west coast-style double india pale ale dry-hopped with columbus cryo, strata and talus.
Mashed with a beefed up blend of local barley malt along with a touch of flaked wheat and dextrin malt for a silky and smooth body. Hopped intensely, utilizing some new favorite methods, with a choice blend of hand-selected Columbus cryo, strata and talus. Fermented fully for a crushingly dry finish, especially for a beefier IPA. Layered perfectly, the blend of choice hops ride the taste waves all the way through, providing a balanced bitterness and all the hop flavor to the very end.
Inspired by the westy dipa crushes of yore, we leaned hard into the old school vibes of Columbus but wrapped with a danky cryo bow. Combined with the sexier and more tropical leaning strata and talus, this clear hoppy crusher truly blurs the decades of what we expect the modern day IPA to be.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia