An unfiltered double india pale ale dry-hopped with hand-selected mosaic, zamba and sitiva
We’ve changed. Or maybe you’ve changed? I think we can agree that we’ve all changed a little, and also continue to do so. Change can certainly be beautiful and we think the second in this new hazi boi series is a perfect example of a glorious change in our brewing style. We’ve spent a lot of time learning from some of the best who do it, and we think it shows.
Mashed with a mindful blend of local pilsner malt, flaked oats, a touch of raw heritage red turkey wheat along with Appalachian water from our wells. Fermented with a new house favorite low flocc yeast strain for a turbid appearance and luxurious mouthfeel. Hopped intensely with a bursting tropical blend of our hand-selected mosaic along with new and exciting peach creamsicle-forward sitiva and pineapple-forward zamba hops.
Okay fine, you’re right. We have definitely changed. But one sip of this double hopped juice bomb and we are sure you’ll be glad we did.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 6 or 8 cans per order
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia