Mashed with local barley from our friends at Riverbend Malt House of Asheville, North Carolina and a helping of flaked oats. Fermented slightly warm for increased aromatics with our signature clean and crisp saison yeast blend. Fermented again atop brewer-zested and juiced fresh organic oranges, organic coriander and Numi’s earl gray tea.
A house favorite, we craft our interpretation of a classic Belgian-style witbier quite a bit differently for a truly unique experience. Historically available on draught and in 750ml bottles, we are proud to be offering this beautiful witbier in 16oz cans.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia