An unfiltered double india pale ale dry-hopped with azacca, loral and simcoe.
Who changed? Did yuns change? I think we can agree that we’ve all changed a little, and also continue to do so. Change can certainly be beautiful and we think the beers in our ongoing “changed” series are a perfect example of a glorious change in our brewing style. We’ve spent a lot of time learning from some of the best who do it, and we think it shows.
The newest in the series was mashed with a mindful blend of local pilsner malt along with a high protein blend of flaked and raw wheat paired with malted oats and malted wheat. Fermented with our house-favorite low flocc yeast strain for a hazy glow appearance and luxurious mouthfeel. Hopped intensely with a bursting tropical blend of choice azacca, purple grape dripping loral and pine/passion fruit saturated simcoe.
Okay fine, you’re right. We have definitely changed. But one sip of this double hopped juice bomb and we are sure you’ll be glad we did.
Out of Stock
- Orders are shipped weekly. Please allow at least 7 days for processing and tracking updates.
- If your package is returned to us, we may re-ship it to you for an additional shipping charge equal to the actual shipping cost. Any order that is refused or returned after three attempts to deliver will not be refunded. In addition the buyer will be responsible for any additional feed incurred to have the package returned to us.
- Due to our shipping process, each order can contain either cans or bottles. If you would like to order both cans and bottles, please place two separate orders
- Bottles are shipped in quantities of 1, 2, 4 and 6 bottles
- Cans are shipped in quantities of 8, 10, 12, 22, or 24
- We cannot currently ship alcohol to Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Utah, and West Virginia